Monday, January 24, 2011

Time to get crackin! :D

K folks! It's a brand new year & lots of opportunity out there so, it's time to get to work on somethings! First of all, I'm gonna finally get into the habit of updating this blog. Gonna post some old, some new & just everything! So yeah wish me luck on that! I'll update later on some more stuff after I get the hang of this site! Hope you like what ya see as I'm still learning to be a decent animator! Least the good part about us humans is that we can never stop learning things so, I'm gonna do my best to learn as much as I can so, I can make some awesome shorts/films in the future! This I swear! :3

~ Corinne Sudberg 2011

PS: Comical Suns was just something that stood for my initials. Yeah I know not that clever, but I thought it was cute at the time. May change it later on, but for now yeah lol

No comments:

Post a Comment